IMI's primary goal is to expand the business of the ICL Group by improving existing chemical production processes for "me-too" products and developing new, proprietary chemical compounds having a commercial advantage.
We offer analytical, testing and consultancy services and can manufacture to your requirements in quantities from less than a kilogram to tens of tons.
IMI operates under a comprehensive quality assurance programme and has certification under ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004 and SI OSHAS 18001 and accreditation under ISO/IEC 17025:2005. The QC (Pharma) Analytical Laboratory and the Biocide and Microbiology Laboratory have GLP certification and we have production facilities capable of operating under GMP conditions.
- IMI TAMI is a private company and the largest industrial chemistry research and development centre in Israel.
- IMI TAMI is a member of ICL (Israel Chemicals Ltd.) Industrial Products Group and also undertakes projects for other chemical and pharmaceutical companies world-wide.
- IMI TAMI has created a state of the art campus with advanced research, analytical and testing laboratories, GMP compliant facilities, a modern mini-pilot and pilot plants for process development and small scale production.
- IMI TAMI has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and SI OSHAS 18001 approval from the Standards Institution of Israel.
- IMI has laboratories approved for operation under the principles of GLP and has ISO/IEC 17025 approval for some of its analytical procedures.